[Rhodes22-list] Bilge pump locations

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Wed Apr 19 12:21:03 EDT 2006

  Ok  Guys
  I m going to take your suggestions and NOT install a pump.  Will
have manual pump on hand always.
  thanks for the feedback!
  Lou

>Thank you, Peter,
>
>And yes, I have the same bilge pump.  The only one that makes any
>sense to me.  I stow it under the port settee.
>
>Bill Effros
>
>Peter Thorn wrote:
>>Richard,
>>
>>ditto that too
>>
>>PT
>>
>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Smith" <sailnut at att.net>

  Do you believe the 9/11 Commission's findings or are you in the 49%
of  New Yorkers who don't believe the report and want another
investigation?

  ASK QUESTIONS / DEMAND ANSWERS
  visit any one of these sites for more information.
  http://www.loosechange911.com
  http://scholarsfor911truth.org
            http://911truth.org
           http://www.911blogger.com