[Rhodes22-list] Sweet spot.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Apr 21 10:28:29 EDT 2006

OK, this confuses me. 30 degrees is 30 degrees, whether there's someone on the rail or not.

I mean, if you're sailing along at a 30 degree heel with 2 people on the rail, all that means is that if one falls off, you're suddenly sailing at 35 degrees (or 40, or whatever).

So, how does 30 degrees with rail meat make you faster than 30 degrees without?

Am I missing something?

>>> R22RumRunner at aol.com 4/21/2006 7:52:30 am >>>
Wally,
When I'm talking about 30 degrees, it's with rail meat. If I'm alone,  thirty
degrees will slow me down, but damn it's fun.

Rummy