[Rhodes22-list] Sweet spot and Rummy's Sailing

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Apr 21 10:19:23 EDT 2006

      It is obvious that some of the replies have never sailed with Captain
Rummy.  Those disagreeing with Rummy need to get a bottle of Mt. Gay Rum and
head to the north end of Lake Hartwell for some lessons.
       Captain Rummy does what he says he does, the way he says he does it
in a dark blue Rhodes 22.  I have seen him doing it.   However, since I am
on the upwind side he does not see me, and all I see the bottom of Rum
Runner.  I did not get a picture because he was on the Georgia side while I
was inside the islands on the South Carolina side.  As he says, he was
moving...
        Some of you people need to learn how to do it instead of arguing how
it is not the right way.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA