[Rhodes22-list] TO: Dave RE: New Rhodie

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 11:40:37 EDT 2006

Peter, I'm at T-2 hours.  Catching up on mail after being away.  We ordered
a bimini and pop-top enclosure, stainless side rails, mast hoist system,
cockpit filler panels and cushiones, universal power package (9.9HP Yamaha
with electric lift), battery monitor installation, and radio and antenna
installation.  Lots of debate about the bimini on this list but I've got to
be careful with sun.  Now that we're moving to Seattle it can be a rain
hood.  We ordered opening ports but Stan talked me out of them.  Might
consider one opeining port on each side, but not on raked cabin front.  We
obviously loaded the boat up, with "his" and "hers" options.