[Rhodes22-list] Removable Solar Panel

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 23 08:53:28 EDT 2006

I have a similar setup.  The lighter adapter and battery voltage
meter was already installed when I bought the boat.  I just
installed a switch to control the battery to be charged near the
battery compartment aft of the bow foam.  I am using a solar
controller which switches off the load when it senses a low
battery, so I have to charge and use the same battery - but that
shouldn't be a problem.

I am installing my raymarine autopilot today.  My measurements
agree with Roger's old FAQ posting so I know they will be
right.

Ron