[Rhodes22-list] Jerry's LED lights, Hank's paint

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Sun Apr 23 16:31:18 EDT 2006

Ed,
That is the steaming/foredeck light,and I'm putting it where the old one was
mounted,about 1 foot from the top of the mast.That is why the light is not
centered (up and down) in the center of the bracket.I had to crowd it
towards the top, so the hole for the wires would line up.Shouldn't be to
noticeable 25 feet in the air.Also that hot button to bebi electronics may
not take you there,Just Google bebi electronics.

Jerry Lowe