[Rhodes22-list] Bill Van Deinse - Lookie here

Bill Van Deinse vandei at maine.rr.com
Mon Apr 24 22:25:27 EDT 2006

Hi Ed,
Thanks for your reply.  I am 54.  I have been sailing for 20 years. Owned a
Pearson 30 for the 1st 10 and an Ericson 38 for the second 10.  We have no
trailer sailing experience but are looking foward to it.  We are back
packers and used to small spaces and being resourceful. We have a 2001 Jeep
grand Cherokee with, I believe, a class III rig, 4.7 liter V8 220 HP and all
wheel drive. We plan to be launching at public ramps into salt water rivers
and bays and will be sailing coastal ocean water in Maine an hopefully other
areas further south.
Thanks for the welcome.  Glad to be aboard.
Bill