[Rhodes22-list] Gusts and cushions

Bob & Kathy rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 25 22:33:58 EDT 2006

To add to this string, Kathy was a white knuckle sailor when we got our R22
in '92.  If the boat heeled in the slightest, she was ready to call it a
day.  Within a few months, I had to fight her for the tiller.  Even today
once she takes control of the boat (helm), I'm reduced to sail handler.
(:>)

Bob on the "NoKaOi"