[Rhodes22-list] Help

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 07:31:46 EDT 2006

Alan,
More than likely the boat didn't drain properly sitting on the trailer.
Sounds to me like the drains became clogged and water collected. Pump out the
water and get air moving inside the cabin to dry everything quickly. Mole could
be a problem so use whatever is necessary to eliminate it should it appear. I
don't think you should have any concerns about seaworthiness unless thee is
more  going on than what I can see. The only way you will know is to get her
into the  water and sailing.

Rummy