[Rhodes22-list] ??? for Dave about WDC mystery R22

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Apr 29 18:30:05 EDT 2006

Dave said, "Regarding Belvoir being deep enough for an R22: Again, I think
there is an
R22 owner already there.  His and his boats existence at Belvoir  suggest to
me
that it'll work."
      Makes me wonder if that is not Stan's buddy the retired submarine
admiral?  He exists but does not speak up on the list.  He is somewhere near
the Chesapeake.  Anybody know where he stays? Hum?  I never wrote his name
down, but he is quite famous.  He has made his presence known at the
Annapolis boat show.  Nowhere as old as Stan.  He is an expert on marine
nuclear power.  I bet Will knows who I am thinking of?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA