[Rhodes22-list] E85 fuel

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 30 15:24:22 EDT 2006

If you would like to see an interesting overview of the energy
situation as of
last year this link

http://vmsstreamer1.fnal.gov/VMS_Site_03/Lectures/Colloquium/
050413Koonin/index.htm
is to a streaming video presentation by Steven Koonin, a physicist who
took leave
from Cal Tech to become chief scientist at BP.  I think he has a
balanced perspective.

Ron