[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of Fuel

Bob & Kathy rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 30 19:52:41 EDT 2006

 Seems Rummy has been right all along:  Water or Wine?

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of
water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1
kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are
consuming 1 kilo of Doo Doo.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer
or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process
of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

Therefore: WATER = Doo Doo

WINE = HEALTH

Free yourself of Doo Doo, drink WINE!!!

It is better to drink wine and talk Doo Doo than to drink water and be full
of defecation.