[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of Fuel

Todd Zumach zoomerzx at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 19:15:58 EDT 2006

Not that I have anything against Rummy, but I would hate to admit that he
was right about drinking alcohol instead of water.  I Googled the statement
by Bob and Kathy. I found several web sites with exactly the same text
(well, not exactly, being the refined sailor types, they used the euphemism
"Doo Doo" for the more vulgar "Sh_ _" that I found on those websites).  At
any rate, I did not find any corroborating information on the Internet from
any site that I would consider reliable.  I think we are all currently
experiencing an Internet based urban legend.

Keep on drinking the beverage of your choice,

Capn Z
Phillips, WI