[Rhodes22-list] Storage of fuel in lazarette

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Aug 2 19:12:35 EDT 2006

Ben,

Do you store flammable products such as fuel in the lazarette?  In addition
to pinching off the fuel line by the lazarette hatch, I have always been
afraid of fumes and vapors collecting in the enclosed space.  My 6 gallon
tank fits nicely under the rear portion of the port cockpit seat, with a bit
of manipulation so I never really gave it any further thought..  Maybe I've
been doin' it wrong all these years ...

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer

From: "Ben Schultz" <benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com>