[Rhodes22-list] Red Wheel Boat

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 16:57:39 EDT 2006

Thanks, Ed.....that is good info...a friend of mine is
a boat dealer in NC & can get me a Tohatsu at
cost.....But i thought Tohatsu had a bad rep??  And
does it have remote control capability?? I'd better go
find the discussion about this from not too long
ago......

??? I thought that 2-strokes were being phased out??

elle

http://www.nabble.com/Surveyors-tf2084454.html#a5754053