[Rhodes22-list] Tohatsu Bad Reputation???

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Aug 10 17:15:32 EDT 2006

You have got to be kidding...  Maybe other brand dealers might say that
since Tohatsu has the best reputation and they are just second best.
Reliability has been a trademark of Tohatsu since you were a swinger.  Two
cycle motors are in the same catagory as diesel engines.  The hot doggers
want 4 cycle.   The rest of us like reliability.  Go back thru the archives,
some discussions get hostile.  Need I say I have an 8 hp 2 cycle...   On
Lake Hartwell we do not need even 8 hp, but along the coast you need at
least 8 hp to go foward against currents.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

I dialed a number and got the following recording:
"I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call.
I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep.
If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."