[Rhodes22-list] Engine questions

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Thu Aug 10 21:38:55 EDT 2006

Congratulations on your boat.

I used a surveyor from New Bern, I think.  I will have to dig out his name.
He did OK, was not enthusiastic about doing a 22 footer, but it was February
or thereabouts, so I think he took it as better than nothing.

I have a Tohatsu 8 long shaft with electric start and a charging kit.  The
prop can be changed to higher thrust by a dealer, but I found the prop I
have (standard, I think) to be OK.  The manual describes a remote control
option, but I have not pursued that option.

Jim Connolly