[Rhodes22-list] Engine questions

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 18:47:49 EDT 2006

Thank you! Can't wait to get it...but have to wrestle
with these details first....

I'd like to deal with the standard engine controls,
but due to an accident of nature (being born with
'short' genes)...I'd have to hang from the stern rail
by my heels to reach the controls...which then
precludes my ability to steer the boat....;^)

Thanks for the info...did you read my earlier post
about the surveyor I spoke to today from New Bern?
What a jerk. I think I will use the one i spoke with
from Manteo. I was given his name by B/US, so they
must be pleased with his work...(that could be good or
bad..) He has done R-22's before.

elle