[Rhodes22-list] Tohatsu Bad Reputation???

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 21:08:02 EDT 2006

Hi, Bud,

Yes, I would do so if I had a tiller...but this little
R-22 has an Edson pedestal & wheel....so I'll need to
get the controls up on the binnacle...or in the
proximity...if that is possible.

Luckily, I have a pier with plenty of room, and thee
is no crowded anything here, so I won't have to worry
about hitting anything while I'm learning how to
finesse a landing....

elle