[Rhodes22-list] 2-cycles still made?

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 07:03:41 EDT 2006

Thanks, Mary lou. Being a Bay sailor you know the
cycles of wind/no wind we have here.

Years ago when we were up in Solomons after a hot,
sticky motor trip I was lamenting that when we did
have wind it was usually on the nose. An old (really
old) sailor in the group commented that, on the Bay,
if you have to go somewhere on a sailboat, you motor.
Sail for fun, motor for destination.

elle