[Rhodes22-list] Art, U R Amazin!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Aug 12 16:41:20 EDT 2006

Art,

	The web site that you have just found has been referred to on the FAQ home
page for years!  See:

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/links.html

and just below the link is a reference for the Chesapeake 32 association:

http://www.geocities.com/chesapeake32ownersassoc/c32owners.html

Do you suppose that Phil Rhodes had anything to do the Chesapeake 32?

If you had bothered to read any of my post over the last two years, I
suspect that you might have a reference to Ben Stavis’s site.

I guess that the next great discovery you will make is that there is a ASA
approved sailing school that uses the Rhodes 22 as it school boat.  See:

http://www.odysseysailing.com/favorite.htm

Or maybe you will find out that there is a graphic artist who makes great
boat decals on the Rhodes List, see:

http://www.signsbyrik.net/rik/photo_gallery.html

What we really want from you is a progress report on the Rhodes 22 you are
fixing up.  Now that would be interesting and appropriate.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  There’s new technology out there on the internet, and it is so
amazing!!!  I thought you all might like to check it out—this is really
neat!  Check out the following link:

http://www.slabearkazad.com/sniff/