[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's Trip/Chicago

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 13 12:03:12 EDT 2006

It is impossible to get through Chicago these days. I suggest that you
stop downtown and spend the night on the "Empress of Blandings" -
in Monroe Harbor the best view in town.  By, the way my usual route
these days is the Chicago Skyway to Stony Island avenue, to Lake Shore
Drive,
then cut over to the Kennedy.  It may not be any faster, but it is
more picturesque.

Ron