[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: The American Way

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 12:17:23 EDT 2006

hilarious!! thanks! too many chiefs and no indians.  i recall a comment made by a japanese guy after the failed attempt to put a balloon of king kong on the empire state building, ( it would not stay inflated and was flapping around on the side of the building),  "typically american, great idea -- doesn't work". having, i believe, coined the phrase, (ross perot??), "world class" i just wish we had more things the rest of the world deemed worthy of that title. john b

"L. Sailor" <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Received this from a friend. I figured half of the
list will agree & the other half will become incensed.

;^)

elle

http://mail.yahoo.com