[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: The American Way

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 13:05:41 EDT 2006

Yes, it is, and sadly, it seems too true.

I lament the loss of the reputation we had in WWII
when the 'Yanks' were ingenious and clever and
respected for their rakishness and 'American' meant
looking out for the greater good, and not 'looking out
for #1.).

We seem to be able to talk ourselves into believing
anything...."What I tell you three times is true.
"(The Hunting of the Snark) ...political spin doctors
on both sides of the aisle.

elle