[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Cover

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 21:19:14 EDT 2006

Dave,

You are certainly right...sailing beats sewing any
day.... Sunbrella is rather expensive, although it is
wide (52"..I forget. It's been a while since I've
ought any.). Buying materials, then the time...heck,
if you can find a source for that price, it is a
bargain!

Sunbrella's only enemy is mildew, Brush dust & pollen,
bird doo, etc off the it so the spores have no place
to grow & it'll look great for years.

I'll be checking Defender for a RED binnacle cover!

elle