[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes ContinentaL RUDDER

Barbara Eilbeck barbeilbeck at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 15:22:42 EDT 2006

A pleasure to be part of the list!  I guess I should have been more specific - it is a 1974 Rhodes Continental that I purchased with a rudder that was makeshift (unfortunately).  Evidently the original owners must have lost theirs.  If I had the original, it would have been at least something to work with....but!  Any ideas?
Thanks, barb
Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
Barbara Eibeck:

The answer to your question is yes.

We can give you a better answer and more details if you give us more
information.  The presumption is that you are asking about either a Rhodes
Continental or a Rhodes 22?  What year?  Where are you generally located?
Help us help you, give us more details.

Welcome to the Rhodes list.

You can expect more and various answers from others on the list.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

Barbara Eilbeck wrote:

> I need a new rudder and am wondering if one can be retrofitted?

> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low  PC-to-Phone call
> rates.
Sent from the Rhodes22 forum at Nabble.com.