[Rhodes22-list] Missing link My Hot Key

johnp jhnpldng at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 18:45:37 EDT 2006

I'm a bit slow and hunched over but I do know what a link is. Short for
hyperlink a link leading to an http (hypertext transfer protocol) page .
I've been on PCs since DOS 6.0
That slightly different color is usually bLoo. Microsoft is the most
unstable operating system there is. If you want stable try a Unix based
system. Linux etc. That's what most of the servers use that carry all our
email and host all our sites - pages - blogs and forums. Speaking of forums,
try this hotlink it's a little easier to aim you're comments to the right
party. I only stumbled across this, considering I have no interest in a
tiller cover and don't have an hour a day to read a long text mail.
http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes22-f14229.html
http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes22-f14229.html  I've got to go to take a
sematical and ask that wiki island guy, jeeves or sumtn, what a hot key is
now. Still looking for the any key though.