[Rhodes22-list] Rummy

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 08:12:55 EDT 2006

Long story but only time for the short version. When I got home I  discovered
that my wife had been driving my truck and ran the right front wheel  into
the Bantam trailer knocking it over and puncturing the side wall of the  tire.
Tire was flat and had to get the truck into the garage on the flat floor  to
change it. Of course the tire shop had to order the tire so I'm driving  around
with a crappy old spare tire. Spent the first day just getting the Chris
Craft ready to ski and today we start the fun stuff. With all the remodeling
going on in the house it hasn't seen the water yet this year. No smoking,
drinking or Playboys, just games of "Age of Empires" (three way) on the  computers in
the house. It's nice to have a wireless network.
The boys took the dinghy out in the morning and went fishing.

Rummy