[Rhodes22-list] STOP THE MADNESS!

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Aug 21 14:59:40 EDT 2006

Slim,

The really unfortunate part of all this is that even when unsubscribed, the
email address will have been added to the publicly available info, since the
R22 messages are scanned by Google regularly.  You should start getting
porn, stock and Nigerian scam spam on your cell phone email in about 2
weeks!

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer