[Rhodes22-list] STOP THE MADNESS!

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Aug 21 14:42:08 EDT 2006

Mike,

Oh, great!  It wouldn't be so bad were it not so tedious to deal with.  My
phone rings with a message so I click on it and wait and wait for each page
to boot up.  First it takes me to the main menu then the inbox then the
first message then the body of the message then I select delete then "are
you sure?" with each page taking 20-30 seconds to load.  It takes nearly 5
minute just to delete one message!  And during this process, I will
invariably be "timed out" and have to log back in.

The internet service from Sprint is called "Sprint Vision" and allows for
email, picture transfers, text messaging,  and so on but all I ever use it
for is a weather program called "MyCast" which shows me weather radar and
forecasts that come in useful out on the boat.  Maybe it's not worth it.

Slim