[Rhodes22-list] Attention Hartwell Sailors

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Aug 22 15:57:50 EDT 2006

Now as you mention it, Brad, my first [ahem...] close
encounter with the feminine mystique was the daughter of an
Air Force bird colonel.  Some would say that she was not
trustworthy.  I wouldn't.  Her parents might, however.

But now I know why the Air Force's first action when
setting up a base is to build a club and a golf course.

The first part of creation is recreation.

Fond memories...  Thanks!

/Robert Skinner