[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Flyboy Brad

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 22 14:26:18 EDT 2006

Brad:

I have not done much sailing the last few weeks, and it does not look like I
will get much in the next few weeks.  Whereupon, I plan to pull my R22 for a
serious cleaning and some small maintenance projects.  I will let you know
when it gets back in the water.  BTW Rummy still lives at the lake.  I think
that he is trying to sell his house so he can live on the lake.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA