[Rhodes22-list] Electric Trolling Motors, Again...

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 19:09:30 EDT 2006

john,
  i know that feeling. having done my homework and decided i'd like an r22 i have to save some cash and here we are in the middle of the season and and those ebay boats just keep floating past my eyes.  i keep telling myself to be patient but my other side keeps whispering "how about this one?" my solution for the present is crewing on my friends boat. at least its sailing. i also windowshop my marina and storage yard. mind you i'm in dallas and there aren't many r22's around here. john b

John Lock <jlock at relevantarts.com> wrote:
  At 01:41 PM 8/22/2006 -0700, Tootle wrote:
>John, have you gone for a test sail yet. I suspect that your boat
>will be one to use in the bath tub.

Heh, you're not far from right on that one ;-) I've been watching
Ebay for a small, cheap, daysailer I can snatch up quick to put in
the water until the right "big boat" comes along.

Cheers!

John

"The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson."