[Rhodes22-list] Is it OK

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Aug 23 01:27:56 EDT 2006

Go for it, but to be honest you are trying to make a nabble into a wiki, why
not just make a wiki?, I happy to install a wiki for the group(coming out of
the FreeBSD port tree), but I do not have time for the content and admin, we
have enough "computer people" to lead the charge/help and direct, if people
want it let me know, but please do better than France and come thought(it
will be about 100 hours of content work(spread across the group) and 10-20+
training/admin/knowledge transfer for the PM/computer guy)

-mjm