[Rhodes22-list] Is it OK, reply to Johnnp...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 23 06:35:59 EDT 2006

John,

     I think that Bud of Florida created all the sub catagories on the
Nabble site.  I would like to point out all the use they have created.
ZILCH!

     Do not create new emails from Nabble, you would be excommunicated
forthwith.

     While your idea has merit, notice the history of participation on this
forum.  Read and understand the following comment:  People do not change the
subject line when replying to one post about another subject.
If you have time, use Will L’s posted information on putting subject matter
into the sub topics.  And note that like John there are more than one Will
on this forum.  Will Barry has the keys to the FAQ site.  The owner of that
site sold his R22, but since he is in the computer business with available
server keeps the site.  He is still a friend to the Rhodes List.
     When doing anything, keep in mind that not everyone reads the email
list as email.  Many of us read from the WWW.  Since Michael Meltzer
maintains archives many of us do not maintain individual files.
Furthermore, even all Nabble users do not read initially off Nabble, but
rather use Nabble to reply in thread.
      You should have have noticed from just a few replies to your post, we
have some very knowledgeable computer experts on this forum.  And, I know
that all have not replied to your query.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

New members often do things like this to update the archives and make
them more useful.  These efforts require an enormous amount of work, and
are quite welcome.  Do as much as you can, and teach others how to use
what you have done.

Bill Effros