[Rhodes22-list] Electric Trolling Motors

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Aug 23 20:06:59 EDT 2006

Dave, following up on Bob Fletcher's idea...

The Pardees (sp?) sailed their 29' boat all over
the world without a motor, and Lynn said she got
pretty good at using a skulling oar in crowded
anchorages.

I have no experience with this setup, but it
seems as if a long knockdown oar and a big
oarlock socket set in the transom might fit your
requirements.

/Bob Skinner