[Rhodes22-list] Vermont Wanabee - Bob Nickerson

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Aug 24 10:31:31 EDT 2006

Bob,

Wecome to the Rhoades 22 Email List.  Unless I have missed something, we
have no known new Rhodies in the Burlington Area.  There used to be an old
Rhodie who sailed out of the City Marina, but I do not know if he still
does.
There is a Rhodie down I-89 a few miles into New Hampshire.  He might be
within your driving range.  There is a boisterous Rhodie sailing on the
coast of Maine, who might be your best demonstation.
Now if you really want to sail a Rhodes 22, you need to take a trip south.
There is a certain Captain Rummy who can demonstrate the full potential of a
Rhoades 22.  It might be worth your making an appointment with such an
experienced Rhodie.  However, he sails out of Portman Marina on Lake
Hartwell.

See: http://www.portmanmarina.com/marinamain.htm

See: http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/

For more information visit:  http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

	For the record, I have been to Colchester, Vermont, so I have seen the
Marinas there and the waterfront in Burlington.  I am also familiar with the
lake south of Burlington, all the way to locks at Whitehall.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA