[Rhodes22-list] volunteering for crew

Robert J. Nickerson infoman at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 24 10:19:03 EDT 2006

Ladies and gentlemen (sailors and sailorettes?)

Based on too much time researching on the web I have initially concluded that downsizing to a Rhodes 22 may be ideal.  After contacting General Boats I received a nice packet and letter from Stan noting that there was a recent Rhodes delivery to my area (Colchester, Vermont near Burlington on Lake Champlain).   I would love to volunteer to crew for a demo sail - might be able to return the favor on a 34' Tartan.  No constraints on when but would like to keep the distance down to an hours drive or so.

If anyone can help please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Nickerson