[Rhodes22-list] Sculling oar? ?for Bob Fletcher ?for Bob Weber

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 00:25:57 EDT 2006

Art,

I'd be happy to once I'm back in town and can get over to the boathouse where my scull is stored.  It might be a few days, but I'll do that when I can.  And since it's been a while since I took the boat out, I don't know the exact length, but scull oars are usually somewhere between 9-10 feet long if my memory serves me correctly.  I do know they're well over my head.

- Mark