[Rhodes22-list] More motor choice questions

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Aug 25 16:00:23 EDT 2006

Mike,

Just catching up with the mail.  I love to steer by shifting weight and
do it for hours on end.  Newbies also can't understand why the wind
always seems to shift when people go to the head--actually it's just
weight shifting in the cabin and cockpit causing course changes, not
wind changes.

Bill Effros