[Rhodes22-list] RE: Rhodes 22 Sailboats

Bill Johnston sauteehilcrest at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 16:27:30 EDT 2006

   Ed,

   I have a Rhodes 22 that I want to sell. It is too old for the General
   Boats program, but they suggested that I try sharing the info on the
   list.

   It is a 1976 in good condition, with roller furling, and at least one
   extra head sail as well as two mains. It has the standard equipment
   like portipottie, swim ladder, interior cushions, etc. It also has the
   full enclosure, which seems to be in good condition. The trailer is
   very road worthy, and it has a 5 hp Mariner [1988] that actually
   starts easily [pull start].

   I have put deep foam cushions in the cockpit recently, and added a new
   heavy duty motor bracket.

   It is on a mooring in front of my house near Lexington, S.C.

   I paid about $4900 for the unit, and maybe $400 for the late
   additions. I don't know how to price it, since I got it on an ebay
   auction. So I am looking for help in selling it, and would welcome
   suggestions.

   Thanks,

   Bill Johnston