[Rhodes22-list] RE: Rhodes 22 Sailboats

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Aug 26 13:41:03 EDT 2006

Bill:

     You did a great job explaining what you have to sell.  However, it is
traditional for the seller to state his price.  That is your call.

      From your discription, it sounds like you have what we call the
standard main sail.  You said  roller furling, and I presume that to mean
foresail only.  Since the early 1980's many of the Rhodes 22 sailboats also
came with IMF (inner mast furling) main sail.  While the hulls are the same,
the IMF main sail is much more valuable.

      You may get interest from lurkers and wanabees on this list after to
post your $$$$.

      Too bad you are leaving us.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA