[Rhodes22-list] RE: Rhodes 22

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Aug 27 20:37:18 EDT 2006

Art,
      So tell us, are you one of the back door guys or not.  Simple yes or
no will suffice.
	As to Bob Skinner's comments, we have been going at each other long
before you stepped in.  I think that you should note that he has always been
a strait shooter, which is how he puts squirrels in heaven.
	You said, "If we want to communicate off-list it is our business
alone."  And where did the back door guys get the email addresses?  Issues
about selling boats, especially Rhodes Continentals are for the list.
	Have you told him that you are selling a similar boat?  Or have you
already sold it?  It would be a subject of interest to the list.  Feel free
to give us all a progress report.
	There are many who have given graphic descriptions on rebuilding a
Rhodes 22.  How about giving us a progress report on your project?  I
suspect that many would enjoy the dirty details.
       If you have special techniques about selling an older Rhodes 22 the
whole list might appreciate your methods.
       Others see fit to reply to my comments 'on list'.  And I reply to you
'on list'.  If you would check the archives, you would find that I have
posted back door comments in the past, which pisses some people off.
However, it has always been on topics that should be on list in the first
place.
	Topics that should be on the list, should be on the list, that is
why we are here.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA