[Rhodes22-list] RE: Rhodes 22

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sun Aug 27 21:57:16 EDT 2006

ed kroposki wrote:
>         As to Bob Skinner's comments, we have been going at each other long
> before you stepped in.  I think that you should note that he has always been
> a strait shooter, which is how he puts squirrels in heaven.

Now, Ed, let's stick to the facts.  While I was on 5
rifle teams before I joined the Corps, I do not shoot
squirrels.

If you were a bit more careful in your reading, you
would would see that my web site is spelled
"squirrelHAVEN" -- a sanctuary for homeless tree rats,
not their final resting place.

V/R
/Robert Skinner