[Rhodes22-list] Ah! Dan and Lady Grace

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 27 21:27:28 EDT 2006

Ed, no on the sailor from Burlington.  I'm meeting friends in Burlington Vt.
next Friday for just a day sail.  They are chartering a 32 footer from Winds
of Ireland for a week on Lake Champlain starting tomorrow.  I'll be thinking
of you guys enjoying Hartwell when I'm snow blowing here in a few months.
Dan