[Rhodes22-list] Dan and Winds of Ireland

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Aug 27 18:45:58 EDT 2006

Dan,
     I been to their dock several times.  Thought about chartering one of
their boats for a day or two, but it is a little pricey for me.  I almost
went on that antique boat that goes out from the left side as you are
walking out, but had to head back to Middlebury.  Are you going to Canada?
     Keep your eyes open, you may see that older Rhodes Continental.
Several years ago he used to dry sail from the municipal ramp.  Over where
they keep that wooden Scooner.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA