[Rhodes22-list] RE: Rhodes 22

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sun Aug 27 21:48:31 EDT 2006

Bill, some comments from a non-Ed person:

1. Ed does not speak for all of us on the list.
   Some would say that he only speaks for himself.

2. Ed does not honor the etiquette rules of email;
   He regularly "outs" private communications.
   Beware!

3. Other than this rather major flaw in his
   character, he is a fairly good guy.

/Robert Skinner
ed kroposki wrote:

> Bill:
>

>             The Rhodes List is an open forum.  We strive to keep all
> communications 'above board'.  Notwithstanding that there are some who do
> not understand freedom and free speech.  You suggested others contacted you
> via email directly without posting to the list.
>
>             That method lessens the viability and veracity of this email
> list.  It takes some comments out of public view.  There are some members of
> the list who do this all the time believing they are better than the
> collective wisdom of the list.  I urge you post their back door comments
> with their names.  Have courage to do what is right.  Based on what you have
> told me, contemplate what is right.  If politicians put more before light of
> day, would we be better off?
>
>             You said that you hope to continue sailing.  Do you have another
> sailboat?
>
>             Again, welcome to the Rhodes List.
>

> Ed K
>
> Greenville, SC, USA
>

>   _____

Robert Skinner         Coordinates N43° 41.330', W70° 24.889'
"Squirrel Haven", 9 Gateway Commons, Gorham, Maine 04038-1331
'87 West Wight Potter 15' Mark II # 1618 "Little Dipper"
'94 West Wight Potter 19' Swing Keel Short Rig # 754 "Edith P"
Home message and FAX machine 207-839-8777, Cell 207-653-1752