[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Evac

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 11:24:31 EDT 2006

Bill,

I've tried to find the written pre-Katrina evacuation plan but the City of
NO has removed it from their site.  Actually, the plan called for NO city
busses to be used but that plan was delayed/and or ignored.

Here is a link to NPR with an audio account:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4860776&ft=1&f=17

Here is an article about  the cost of not building the NO levee system to
Cat 5 standards.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/keeps-on-raining.htm

There is a special on Discovery Tuesday night about re-engineering NO.  The
argument about cost-benefit analysis will continue.

Brad