[Rhodes22-list] Is it OK

johnp jhnpldng at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 28 20:13:49 EDT 2006

You know, I ran across this site a couple of nights ago that I recognized
because I think I saw it before I bought my Rhodes when I was researching
them. http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html
It seems a Thomas Evans has already done what I was thinking of. Any chance
of putting a link / hotkey on "the rhodes22 list" sign up page?