[Rhodes22-list] Is it OK Reply to John P

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 29 05:42:34 EDT 2006

John P:

Look at the home page to this web site:  http://www.rhodes22.org/

Look at the FAQ link.  At the time this site was created by Captain Michael
Meltzer, Tom was an active member of this list.  He later sold his boat,
however, still maintains that site.  He is considered an old friend of this
community.

While you are on the home page, explore all the other links, you just might
enjoy them.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA